Monday, May 28, 2012

Misleading Siri Advertisements

As many of you know, Siri was probably one of the most popular features of the iPhone 4S. Statistics show that 45% of the customers upgraded to the 4S all because of Siri features. Apple started presenting the fabulous capabilities of Siri with TV Commercials, and were soon to be found misleading. Apple was showing how Siri could teach you Guitar Songs such as London Calling as shown in the video below:


I thought that this was quite cool, considering the fact that I would learn to play a new toon on  my guitar, but the results were very disappointing. When I asked Siri to help me learn London Calling as they advertised, all I got was a Google Search. A Google Search was often given whenever I commanded Siri, but she has improved. After updating the software to iOS 5.1.0, Siri improved and was more realistic. There are many other Apps out there that are just as good or even better than Siri. Such as SimSimi, the chatting robot who is always up to talk. 

What do you all think of Siri?


Read More About Siri Problems on....


No comments:

Post a Comment